College-Based Research Officers

All faculty submitting single college proposals should contact the person listed below for each college to provide assistance with proposal preparation.  The Research Officers in the Colleges of Engineering and Liberal Arts and Sciences are authorized to submit their own single college proposals.  Collaborative, multi-college and all other proposals are submitted from the central Office of Research Services and Outreach.  Contact Stafford Farmer, 704-687-1860.

All faculty submitting multi-college proposals should contact their College-Based Research Officer who will submit the final proposal through the central Office of Research Services and Outreach.

Research Administrators' Council

The Research Administrators' Council provides a forum for senior research administrators to discuss pre- and post-award policy and operational issues related to externally funded programs. Membership is by invitation.

Meetings are held on the second Tuesday every other month from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM. For information contact  Ellen Zavala at 704-687-1881.