New researchers (e.g., students) or researchers new to UNC Charlotte should review the Guidelines for Research information before submitting an online application.
IRBIS: GUIDES AND RESOURCES
The following training materials are provided to orient and guide researchers through the online IRB submission process from initial application to post-approval submission.
ONLINE APPLICATION ORIENTATION
- IRBIS Site
- The Home Page
- Initiating a New Application (Data-entry Features)
- Research Team Personnel
- Screening Questions
- Multi-Site Study Information (Sections 5 & 5A)
- DETAILS - 5A Multi-Site Study & Reliance Agreement
- Attachments Prompts
- Informed Consent Checklist
- Obtaining Consent from Participants
- Waiver of Signature
- Full or Partial Waiver