Things You Need to Know

Where is the Office of Research Compliance located?

The Compliance Offices are primarily located on the 3rd floor of Cameron Hall. Please visit the Research and Economic Development reception desk to be directed to the appropriate office.

Director’s Office:  Cameron 300
IRB Offices:  Cameron 326 and 301 
IACUC Office:  Cameron 327
Export Controls Office:  Grigg 143
Conflict of Interest Office:  Cameron 320 

Where can I find answers to my questions about human subjects research?

Information on Human Subjects research is found on the IRB FAQ or by contacting our IRB compliance specialist at 704-687-1871.

Where can I find information on lab animal research?

The Animal Care & Use page on our website has complete resources for your information, or you may contact the IACUC compliance specialist at 704-687-1872.

Where can I find answers to my questions about traveling internationally for the University and taking my laptop abroad?

The Export Control page has information about traveling abroad, or contact our export controls officer at 704-687-1877.

Where can I find more Research Compliance Information?