All NEW human subjects research applications must be submitted through the online IRB system (IRBIS).
New researchers (e.g., students) or researchers new to UNC Charlotte should review the Guidelines for Research information before submitting an online application.
IRBIS: GUIDES AND RESOURCES
The following training materials are provided to orient and guide researchers through the online IRB submission process from initial application to post-approval submission.
ONLINE APPLICATION ORIENTATION
- IRBIS Site
- The Home Page
- Initiating a New Application (Data-entry Features)
- Research Team Personnel
- Screening Questions
- Multi-Site Study Information (Sections 5 & 5A)
- DETAILS - 5A Multi-Site Study & Reliance Agreement
- Attachments Prompts
- Informed Consent Checklist
- Obtaining Consent from Participants
- Waiver of Signature
- Full or Partial Waiver