Where is the Office of Research Compliance (for IRB, IACUC or IBC) located?
The Compliance Office is located on the 3rd floor of the Cameron Hall. Signs are posted at the entrances to the 3rd floor suite of offices.
Director’s Office: 320 Cameron
IRB Office: 320A Cameron
IACUC & IBC Office: 320B Cameron
Export Controls Office: 319 Cameron
Conflict of Interest Office: 320 Cameron
Where can I find answers to my questions about human subjects research?
Information on Human Subjects research is found on the IRB FAQ or by contacting our IRB compliance specialist at 704-687-1871.
Where can I find information on lab animal research?
The Animal Care & Use page on our website has complete resources for your information, or you may contact the IACUC compliance specialist at 704-687-1872.
Where can I find answers to my questions about the use of biohazardous agents in my research?
You can find this information on our Biosafety page or by contacting the IBC compliance specialist at 704-687-1872.
Where can I find answers to my questions about traveling internationally for the University and taking my laptop abroad?
Where can I find more Research Compliance FAQs?
- View Human Subjects Research and Institutional Review Board (IRB) Frequently Asked Questions
- View Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) Frequently Asked Questions
- View Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC) Frequently Asked Questions
- View Export Controls Frequently Asked Questions
- View Conflicts of Interest Frequently Asked Questions