The Cost Analysis group provides advisory and management reporting services to UNC Charlotte’s research and sponsored program activities and handles such areas as effort reporting, recharge unit oversight, and Federal government rate proposals.
The Cost Analysis group is responsible for the following tasks:
- Facilities & Administrative (F&A) rate proposal to Federal government
- Fringe benefit rate proposal to Federal government
- Recharge unit rate determinations and oversight
- Effort reporting & certification
- Salary cost share reporting and certification
- Leased space & equipment rate determinations.
Cost Analysis Contacts:
Chea Smith, Manager of Cost Analysis, 704-687-1875